Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding

Sigh! And still no activity.. I haven't been here since the last time I posted..

I'll bet you thought that I was getting married .. Tough! I'm just not quite there yet :D

Anyway, I thought that this would be a really nice topic that would open up discussions.

Which of the Quazars are all set to settle down and begin a new life? I know that most of you are modest, and will not post of your upcoming marriage. This is where your friends come in! Please Please post if one of your friends is getting married.

Let me start..
Nasreen Banu, Sathya Priya(Truth), Pavithra
Congratz all!
I don't know who they are marrying so some info would be appreciated! :)

Looks like its wedding bells in G2 land :))

BTW .. married people .. anyone having kids yet???

No comments: